Do you pay a referral fee?2019-06-19T20:53:44+00:00

We pay nurses a £50 bonus if they introduce a temp worker who then goes on to work for us for 1 month minimum.

How much work is available?2019-06-19T20:53:24+00:00

At KDA, we tailor the work to suit your individual needs.

For example, if you are looking for 5 days a week then we can arrange 5 days a week.

Should you only require 1 day a week, then again, we will place you for 1 day a week.

Would you pay me for holidays?2019-06-19T20:52:58+00:00

At KDA we pay all temporary staff the statutory holiday entitlement.

Will be paid for your holiday on a pro rata basis.

How would you pay my wages?2019-06-19T20:52:34+00:00

At KDA, we pay all our staff on a fortnightly basis by BACS to your bank account. Tax and National Insurance will be automatically deducted.

Will I be sent to a different practice every day?2019-06-19T20:52:12+00:00

Only if you want a different practice every day!

What are the standard working hours?2019-06-19T20:51:54+00:00

These are usually starting at 8.45am and finish between 5.00pm and 6.00pm depending on the Clients requirements.

Do I have to be registered with the GDC?2019-06-19T20:51:35+00:00

To work as a temporary Dental Nurse you have to meet one of the following:

a) Registered with the General Dental Council
b) Attending a recognised training program leading to registration with the General Dental Council.
c) Have a minimum of 12 months proven clinical experience and have a letter from a training centre confirming that you are either on a waiting list or have started formal training.

How do I register for work with KDA?2019-06-19T20:51:00+00:00

First of all you will need to fill out an application form and send us your up-to-date CV detailing all your dental nurse experience. We also need the following:

  1. Confirmation of your Hepatitis B status.
  2. Your GDC registration number or letter of training.
  3. A small passport photograph for our records.

You will then be interviewed where applicable.