Locum dentist required for the following dates:
8, 9, 14, 15, 16th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd October 2019
- Hours vary, Daily rate tbc
- Children seen on the NHS
- Private practice experience is essential, minimum of 5 years
- Ref: SR0819
- Part time Locum Dentist
- Monday 8.40-6
- Thursday 8.40-7
- Must have performers number
- £450 per day
- 50% of private and lab bills
- Ref: BDP0618
- Full time Associate
- PRIVATE PRACTICE
- Must have private practice experience
- Salary is excellent
BURY ST EDMUNDS
- We require a Locum dentist for 3 days a week.
- start as early as Dec 2017 and expect that the cover will be required to end of the financial year April 2018.
- The working hours are 8:30 am to 5:30 pm with lunch between 1 & 2 pm.
- Practice uses SoE as the practice software
- The X-ray is Digora digital film processing integrated with SoE.
- Parking is available at the practice.
- The UDA target will be around 1500 UDAs
- Possibly a permanent placement from next year onwards.
- ASSOCIATE / LOCUM
- 3-4 DAYS PER WEEK
- £10 PER UDA
- MAINLY NHS PRACTICE
- REF: LY1117
- Locum Dentist
- 2 days per week
- Covering sick leave
- Thursdays and Fridays preferred
- Excellent daily rate
- Private / Denplan practice